Custom Full Color Heat Transfer 15″ x 10″ (38 cm x 25cm)
£3.00 – £4,500.00 excl. VAT
Would you like us to print you some awesome ready to press custom heat transfers up to 12″ x 16″ (30 cm x 40cm) big? Are you trying to print some t-shirts? Fill up the whole sheet with whatever art you require, whether it’s tagless t-shirt labels, brand logos or a full size design. Email us with your art prior to placing your order and we shall see what we can do. 2 block sizes available. 8″ x 12″ (20cm x 30cm) and 12″ x 16″ (30 cm x 40cm).
Please email us your ready to print files in PNG format with transparent background and exact dimensions you require. 8″ x 12″ (20cm x 30cm) or 12″ x 16″ (30 cm x 40cm).
- Press your garment at 160C for 5 seconds just to flatten the fibers, iron out any wrinkles and dry out any moisture.
- Align the transfer at a desired spot, cover with teflon or release paper and press for 10-20 seconds at 160C and medium-high pressure.
- Wait until the transfer cools down. This can take up to 60 seconds depending on garment and press pillow heat retention. You can spray cold water on top of the transfer in order to make this step go faster. Spraying water may also help with heat press marks as it will reintroduce some moisture back into the garment.
- Peel the transparent film with a rolling motion.
- Press the finished product for another 10 seconds with parchment or release paper covering the transfer. This will melt any leftover powdery residue imperfections and improve feel as well as washability.
Irons can be used but they are not ideal for this type of application as it’s hard to control the exact temperature and apply even pressure. But if you do chose to use an iron, please make sure steam is turned off.